IAMD14 will take place at
Nice Acropolis Conference Center
1, Esplanade John Fitzgerald Kennedy
06000 Nice, France
Located in the city center, less than 30 min from the local airport, this Conference hall offers the ideal location for a conference in one of the top MICE destinations in France. Many 3 and 4* hotels are situated only walking distance from the venue.
The conference venue floor will be privatized for the event, offering maximum security and confidentiality to all participants.
Fore more information, access the official Acropolis website
COVID-19 SANITARY PROTOCOL
3AF, as the organizer of the IAMD2021 Conference, is taking all measures to make the event safe. The venues and partners we have chosen to work with on this event have implemented specific sanitary protocols ensuring the safety of their employees and visitors. They are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements issued by French authorities for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
Conference center will ensure:
- Observance of the maximum permitted occupation per m2 recommended by the Ministry of Health, if business is conducted in enclosed spaces;
- Cleaning or disinfection of equipment used after every activity, in accordance with the rules that apply to each type of equipment.
- Washing and disinfection, in accordance with the internal protocol, of the surfaces where employees and customers circulate, ensuring control and prevention of infections and resistance to antimicrobials;
- Cleaning, surfaces and objects of common use, several times a day (including counters, light and elevator switches, door handles, cabinet handles);
- Air renewal of rooms and closed spaces is done regularly;
- In the areas of catering and beverages, the reinforcement of the hygiene of utensils, equipment and surfaces. The direct handling of food by customers and employees is avoided as much as possible;
- Decontamination of the isolation area whenever there are positive cases of infection and reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection whenever there are patients suspected of being infected;
- Storage of waste produced by patients suspected of infection in a plastic bag that, after being closed (eg with a clamp), must be segregated and sent to a licensed operator for the management of hospital waste with biological risk;
- High temperature washing of cloakrooms (around 60º C);