Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is closed
ADVICE TO AUTHORS
- The selected abtracts will be presented in a 15 minutes speech at the conference (+5 minutes for Q&A).
- An abstract will be selected based on the importance and originality of the subject addressed, on its relevance to the conference theme, on the clarity of its expression.
- The abstract should be a “stand alone” summary that can be used in the compilation of abstracts.
- The abstract should be in English, and no longer than 500 words.
- The abstract should summarize the main objectives of the paper to be presented and outline its conclusions.
- Work that has been presented elsewhere, and not updated, will be considered inappropriate.
The submitted papers must be unclassified.
- You have to be registered through your personal account in order to manage all your personal data and abstracts submission.
- You can choose one of your co-authors as presenter instead of you, but she/he will be invited to create a personal account too.
- Take a look at the full Call for Papers and
List of topics to be adressed for the IAMD2021 Conference
Ballistic & Hypersonic Missile threat
Dual threat (ABT & TBM)
International & European Policy and Cooperation
(including NATO BMD, NATO IAMD, EU and others)
International & National Programs
Defence Architectures & Integration of Air and Missile Defence
Command and Control - C2
Sensor systems & Sensor networks, including Space
Interceptors & Weapons Systems and Technologies
Testing, Targets & Demonstration Programs
Lethality & Limiting the consequences of intercept
CRAM, Counter UAV, GBAD & NBAD
Directed Energy Weapons
Space Security & Defence
The paper submission is closed