Call for Papers
Notification have been sent to each submitter.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn't received any email from us
The Call for Papers is closed
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
- You have to create your personal account in order to manage all your personal data and abstracts submission.
- Fill in all the sections requested for your abstract and also few lines of biography. You also can add supporting documents.
- You can choose one of your co-authors as presenter instead of you, but she/he will be invited to create a personal account too.
- You can save your abstract as a draft before official submission, but don't forget to validate it before February 26, 2023.
- To validate a draft abstract, you have to click on "Edit", review all the details already completed until the final Confirmation Stage and click on "Submit my abstract".
- Take a look at the full Call for Papers and feel free to contact email@example.com anytime for assistance
ADVICE TO AUTHORS
List of topics to be addressed for the IAMD2023 Conference
Air & Missile Threat : ballistic, hypersonic, cruise, UAS, RAM...
International & National Programs (including NATO BMD, NATO IAMD, EU and others)
Defence Architectures & Integration of Air and Missile Defence
Command and Control - C2, combat cloud
Sensor systems & Sensor networks, including Space
Interceptors & Weapons Systems and Technologies
Testing, Targets & Demonstration Programs
Lethality & Limiting the consequences of intercept
CRAM, Counter UAV, GBAD & NBAD
Directed Energy Weapons
Space Security & Defence